Who we are
Data Disclaimer and Territories
Data protection and privacy rules differ worldwide. For this reason, and in certain cases we have to change our privacy practices due to specific legal requirements in countries where we do our business.
This document may include some information specific for certain categories of users, for example, residents of California. In addition, we can also elaborate separate Privacy Policies, where our data protection and privacy practices differ from the ones described in this document due to local legal requirements.
Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address and instructions, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID);
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password);
- Information contained on your social media public profile, to the extent you decide to create an account on the Services using your social media account;
- Information you choose to submit on your personalized public profile “My Account”, including web address name, user name, photograph, links to your social media accounts and any other information you choose to submit on the “My Account” section of your customer profile;
- User generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code) for payments processed by us. To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as PayPal or Apple Pay, then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information;
- Bank account and tax information related to any company programs that may offer customer payouts (such as Rewards program);
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services;
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plugins offered by social media services like Facebook, Google , Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages accessible to us);
- Other personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools; and
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP; IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. We may allow certain third parties (such as certain advertising partners) to collect your personal information via automated technologies on our Services in exchange for non-monetary consideration (such as an enhanced ability to serve you content and advertisements that may be of interest to you). You have the right to opt out of this disclosure of your information, as detailed below.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with our products and services at your behest and to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers).
We also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- Establishing and managing your account;
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- Processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- Managing our Rewards and loyalty programs;
- Posting your product reviews and managing our Reviews program;
- Improving and customizing your experience with the Services, including providing recommendations based on your preferences;
- Identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services;
- Marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- Communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, contests, sweepstakes or surveys;
- Responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support, such as through our chatbot or other customer support tools;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies.
In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, SMS, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
We also may use your email address to display ads for our products, services, sales and special offers through Facebook’s and Google’s sites or networks. For example, if you are on Facebook, you may see our ads on the social media platform, or if you sign in to your Google account, you may see our ads as you use the Google search engine, Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Audience Network, YouTube, Gmail, and the Google Display Network because these third parties will match your email address with you.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you can object at any time to the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes as specified in the Rights And Choices section below.
Automated Collection Of Data
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Cookies may be set either directly by the website a user is visiting (“first-party cookies”), or by a domain other than the website the user is visiting (“third-party cookies”). A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the United Kingdom (“UK”), Russia or Kazakhstan, or if you wish to learn more simply read below:
A “Cookie” is a small text file that is sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A Cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the Cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (when it expires), and a randomly generated unique number or other similar identifier. A Cookie may also contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using our online services.
A “Web Beacon” (also called a “pixel tag” or “clear GIF”) is a piece of computer code that enables us to monitor user activity and website traffic.
We refer to Cookies, web beacons (also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs) and other similar technology as “Data Collection Technology.” To learn more about cookies and web beacons, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Data Collection Technology helps us improve your experience on our online services. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web-based analytics tool that tracks and reports on the manner in which the website is used to help us to improve it. Google Analytics does this by placing Cookies on your device. The information that the Cookies collect, such as the number of visitors to the website, the pages visited and the length of time spent on the website, is aggregated. We also may use Data Collection Technology to collect information from the computer or device that you use to access our online services, such as your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your computer or device is located.
We also may disclose information about you: (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
Transfer of Data to Comply with Applicable Law
Supplement Alchemy relies on Privacy Shield to transfer personal information to the U.S.
Your Rights And Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. For example, if you have created an account with us, you can change your communication preferences by logging into your account and clicking on “Communication Preferences”. To the extent provided by applicable law, you also can object to the use of your personal information for advertising or direct marketing purposes and unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails, texting STOP to the short code number from which our SMS are being sent or contacting us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below. We will apply your preferences going forward.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may: (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information; or (3) request the restriction of our use of your personal information, by contacting us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
If you are located in the EEA and the UK, to the extent provided by applicable law, you also may object to the use of your personal information in certain situations in which we use that information based on our legitimate interests, as described above. In addition, to the extent provided by applicable law, you may receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, your personal information you have provided to us based on your consent or a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. To exercise these rights, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
If you are located in Brazil you also may have the right to: (1) obtain confirmation that we process your personal information; (2) access your information; (3) correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information; (4) have certain information anonymized, blocked or erased; (5) obtain your personal information in a portable format; (6) erase personal information processed with your consent; (7) obtain information about third parties with whom your personal information has been shared; (8) obtain information about the possibility of refusing to provide consent and the corresponding consequences; and (9) withdraw your consent to the extent we have relied on such consent to process your personal information.
Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a privacy regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How to contact us
phone: (818) 254-9540
571 West La Habra blvd, ca 90631
La Habra CA 90631